Meet the Doctors
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani and Dr. Mauricio Fonrodona head up our team of nine doctors serving in our Glendale and Pasadena office. Both are prosthodontists, specialists in tooth rehabilitation and replacement. Prosthodontists are considered the leaders of dental treatment planning and Dr. Meserkhani and Dr. Fonrodona coordinate with our other dentists to develop the best solutions for your dental needs, including implant placement, orthodontics, laser-assisted periodontics, holistic dentistry, as well as general and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Vahik Paul Meserkhani began practicing in Southern California in 1991 with an emphasis in Prosthodontics and Implant dentistry. In 2003 he joined Loma Linda University in order to further advance his knowledge in Prosthodontic and Implant Dentistry.
A prosthodontist is a dentist who has taken three additional years of post-graduate education specializing in the restoration of natural teeth and the replacement of missing teeth. Dr. Meserkhani focuses on dental restoration and full-mouth reconstructions, or full smile makeovers. He is world-renowned for his expert smile restorations and has been featured on Fox TV for his work in this field. Dr. Meserkhani has had numerous articles published in The Journal of Prosthodontics and The Journal of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Meserkhani has been awarded a Diplomate from the American Board of Oral Implantology, the most important and difficult certification in oral implantology. This certification has been awarded to only 400 dentists in the United States since 1969. In addition, he is a faculty member of Zimmer Institute, of Esthetic Professionals and of Progressive Dentistry.
Dr. Meserkhani lectures both nationally and internationally on oral implantology, prosthodontics and collaborative dentistry.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1987
- Master of Science Dentistry
- Post graduate in oral implantology Medical College of Georgia
- Surgical Fellowship in oral implantology Loma Linda University School of Dental Medicine 2003
- Prosthodontics specialty Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Post graduate in Esthetic Dentistry at UCLA
- Diplomate American Board of Oral Implantology
- Associate Fellow American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Board eligible by American College of Prosthodontists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association